Wednesday 26 March 2014

Evaluation Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

TeamRock might distribute my media product, as they already publish magazines of the rock/metal genre, of which I researched. Metal Hammer, a magazine that influenced my choices greatly, is published under this company, and so bears a similar style to mine, and would likely benefit from their publication.

Bauer media group is also a good company to publish my magazine, as they also publish not only hundreds of different and varying in genre magazines, but they also publish Kerrang!, one of the most mainstream metal magazines. This would mean that my magazine could benefit from their publication greatly, as they have managed to keep Kerrang! in the top area of it's genre.

I would also consider dark arts limited, as they publish Terrorizer, a magazine that I took a look of information from, and has greatly affected many of my choices. They, like Bauer, distribute a magazine which is considered in the lead of it's market, and so would prove, and has done so, to be an amazing distributor for my magazine, as both are of similar theme and genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment