Friday 7 March 2014

Pulse Contents Page (Final Draft)


This is my contents page after making a few alterations based on feedback




The only changes I made to the contents page was the substitution of the panel of names for images related to articles, as my feedback indicated that the page looked to spacious with the text, plus there was not enough room for it, realistically. I also believe that I may substitute some of the new images for social network buttons, as my target audience is thoroughly familiar with and utilize social networks often; crossing platforms adds to ease of access and a wider audience. I will be increasing the visibility of the text on this page in a later stage, this is just a draft for analysis and a general view of the content and it's arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment