Wednesday 9 October 2013

How does your media product represent particular social groups? -Contents Page


Contents page


The contents page features the same housestyle as the cover, therefore also revealing and representing the audience. The same model is shown, again looking up at the stories, showing a subtle form of being social and interactive with the college stories and ideas.

I also included social networking logos, as college students tend to be extremely social and spend vast amounts of time on the internet. The images represent the students potentially buying this magazine, as my questionnaire revealed a love for technology (hence the mention of digital art),  a preference of the metal genre (hence the picture of a well known artist), general love for music and film (which is why I mentioned those as titles), and an NCUS card of which heavily shows the audience as students.

Seeing as the qualities of the 'average' student (based on my questionnaire) are mainly of a creative persona, I chose to create the whole background myself through the use iof various pieces of software.

No comments:

Post a Comment