Thursday 14 November 2013

Music Magazine Questionnaire

Here is my Questionnaire. The powerpoint presentation I have made has helped analyse the overall votes for each answer featured on each question. This will allow me to construct a magazine to suit the targeted audience and general features necessary to please a wide audience. For example, I now know that my audience is mainly 16 years old, and that the audience would be quite happy paying for a magazine featuring the content I will include for the price of £4.99. The results gathered have allowed for enough information to construct the articles and attractive features to appeal to a wide audience, plus I have conducted analyses into other magazines of similar genre to my desired Music genre, and so I know the general design and features that could be included, as they have proven to be a valuable asset to the other magazine. The questions chosen will allow for the conclusion of a specific person, and allow for the creation of an audience profile to build the magazine around.

This is the PowerPoint presentation for the graphs featured on my results for the questionnaire on SurveyMonkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment